Saturday 7 April 2012

Kitchens

Ivy and I started shopping for kitchens today. My god. I hope I never have to buy another kitchen. What the fuck is it with people that say; "Whatever you want to do, we can help you." And then when you say you wanna put the refrigerator in this spot, they say no way, you can't do that. Clearly you can not help me. We went to two different kitchen places. The first lady was awesome. Very helpful though she wasn't able to even give us a ballpark figure for how much a kitchen would cost. Though that is a small problem at this point. Unfortunately she chose to call her store this:

 The second outfit was run by a woman that I think might have been on speed. She had some really nice designs for kitchens and was able to give us a ballpark figure. And she could do anything we wanted to do, except of course what we wanted to do.She was in such a hurry I asked her if we had interrupted her supper. She said no, that in fact she normally speaks faster than this. Doubt will be going back to her store.

Today was a painful afternoon.

以上是我老公的心得,不代表我的立場

最近開始在看一些系統廚具
還挺期待的,畢竟煮飯的是我嘛
我想要的系統廚具有幾個要件
1.上櫃可以不要,如果一定要有,那也不能太高
   最好是我伸手就可拿到東西,且沒有上櫃,空間感更好
2.水槽要大
3.三口瓦斯爐或電陶爐、烤箱,最好有洗碗機
4.動線流暢
5.置物櫃機能性要好
以上

今天第二間的小姐估了價
.......................
媽呦~要二十幾萬啦!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment